Mother’s Day is coming up quick, and I’m one of those people who have to find the perfect gift! Of course, I’m going to find something amazing for my mom this year (card and flowers of course) but it’s always great to find something a bit out of the box and unique. And it doesn’t have to stop at your own mom—let’s celebrate all of the other moms in our lives! Step moms, new moms, sisters who are moms, dog moms (Penny and Lola will need to pass this link off to Matt, ahem…). Take this upcoming Mother’s Day to celebrate the strong and amazing women who have made an impact on your life. While doing some shopping research this year, I was inspired by the PayPal Mother’s Day Global Gift Guide for some cute gift ideas, but also the awesome giveaway they have going on! All of these global purchases are curated around the world and of course offer the peace of mind of shopping abroad. Any purchase from their gift guide between now and May 14th you will be automatically entered for a chance to win $1,000 for yourself and $1,000 for your mom!
I’ve curated my own selection of my favorite gifts from the gift guide, check out some of my favorites below for all of the moms in your life to celebrate this year!
- BUTTONED NIGHTDRESS: What women doesn’t love gorgeous pajamas to relax in? With moms and their busy schedules, a gift that promotes relaxation and time for herself is at the top of my list!
- ROBOTIC VACUUM: Mom works hard enough, so this robotic vacuum is perfect to remove a home chore off the list. No matter who takes care of the vacuuming, this little guy does the dirty work while you’re out at Sunday brunch! I personally love the pearl white color and think it’s brilliant to make it in a neutral and décor-matching color!
- SEASONING SHAKERS: My step mom collects salt and pepper shakers and I thought this set was just too cute! These seasoning shakers look like little snow globes and are a total conversation starter to have out on the table. The little cactus is my favorite!
- FITNESS LEGGINGS: For the mom who loves spin class and hiking, grab a pair of these graphic print leggings for all of her favorite active activities. And they are just as cute for running errands or running on the treadmill!
- SWIMSUIT: Is mom traveling soon? It feels like its summer already with this weather so let’s celebrate the season! The one-piece swimsuits we are seeing right now are so beautiful and this one has just enough of detail on the sides to make it special.
- FUNNY SOCKS: Sometimes I love giving gifts because I think they are hilarious first and foremost, and this is one of them! Might I suggest pairing these “If you can read this, bring me a glass of wine” socks with a light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc or a crisp Rosé?
- MAKEUP BRUSHES: I’ve personally given a lot of makeup brush gifts over the years because they are a great way to upgrade your morning routine. Women may rush through their morning routine and not think twice about the blush brush they’ve been using that’s missing half the bristles (ahem, this was me 4 years ago!). A new set of fluffy brushes with the perfect travel case upgrades mom’s morning routine and is perfect for on the go.
- TOTE BAG: This particular tote jumped out at me because it comes in eight different colors and has a fun, vintage train case look to it. Pick mom’s favorite color and give her a surprise with this cute little bag!
- #MOMLIFE: The perfect shirt for all the instagram-loving mamas out there!
And there you have it, my picks for Mother’s Day! Who are all of the different moms you are celebrating this year and what are your plans to celebrate or traditions you do? I’d love to hear!
In partnership with PayPal