As I continue my holiday shopping and hunt for perfect gifts for family and friends, I have one major problem: self gifting. Its quite challenging to avoid the tempting sales and discounts when your misson is to only think of others. Yesterday I resisted the urge to snatch up a gorgeous purple cashmere J.Crew sweater but instead walked my fingertips past it to the nail polish display. It was the perfect holiday pick-me-up! This bright nail lacquer gave my style a boost, was less damaging to my bank account than the cashmere sweater (its called CASHmere for a reason, right?) and gave my holiday outfits a punch of color and glaze to polish off my looks (no pun intended….no, seriously!).
Satisfied with my mini holiday treat and new mani, I went home and did some reasearch to find my top picks for holiday nail lacquers to dazzle and delight. Try one of these knockout shades to complete your look! Plus, you get the opportunity to admire your glossy nails while wrapping all those gifts…
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in Knees Up
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Stardust
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in British Racing Green
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Dark Side of the Moon
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Diamonds and Pearls
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Between the Sheets
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in Scoundrel
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Candy Shop
What different ways do you indulge in mini holiday gifts for yourself?