When I find a recipe that is delicious, low carb and can be prepared in only 10 minutes, I know it’s a keeper. This healthy and easy burrata salad recipe is made with simple ingredients for a side dish or a light meal! Perfect to bring to parties or to enjoy at home with your family. I hope you enjoy this deliciously fresh cucumber tomato burrata salad!
If you’re looking for more Summer salad ideas, check out my recipie for this stunning Chicken Avocado Salad!
Easy to Make Burrata Salad Recipe
Cucumber Tomato Burrata Salad
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 2 cups mixed red, yellow, and orange cherry tomatoes
- to taste pink Himalayan salt,
- to taste ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 leaves fresh basil thinly sliced (or dried)
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, and basil in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well and add burrata ball in the center. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Have you made burrata salad before? Share in a comment below!